Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!

Naruto Shinobi RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki

Suki

Marrige/Love : um i duno

Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals) Empty
PostSubject: Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals)   Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 am

This is clan of agility and speedit is known for its attakcs to be graceful like a flower of a petal but thats not why they got that clan name no this clan can pick up swors that way a ton and be able to lift it up as if nothing. they can alldance in the curent in the wind to send chakra into the current causing a huge chakra blast out of the area...this clan uses swords, sythes,, scrolls, weapon scrolls, ect. each clan member wheres a color ring to symbolize what element they specailize in.

the dancing petals clan also uses that of flower petals to poison the opponent to
a. kill them
b. poison there chakra flow
c. knock them out to sleep
Back to top Go down
Yuki Uchiha
Admin
Yuki Uchiha

Marrige/Love : Single

PostSubject: Re: Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals)   Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 am

approved but for a.kill them change it not allowed someone could godmod with that and instantly use it to kill someone
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinobirp.forumotion.net
Umi

Umi

PostSubject: Re: Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals)   Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 am

she ment as a last resort but it kills the user as well hun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals)   Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koodori Kahen (Dancing Petals)
Page 1 of 1