Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!

Naruto Shinobi RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Jason flickered here with Kouen;giving her a message."Kouen...that's your name right?"
Back to top Go down
Kouen

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:50 pm

"Yeah." Kouen said,he was unsure of where he was,or why he was here. Kouen takes the message,inspecting it. He nods,and opens it. As he reads,he speaks to jason. "So...Why'd you bring me here?" Kouen said.

Last edited by Kouen on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:52 pm

"Eveybody that you know...except me are Akatsuki."He said;grunting."...Including our Hokage.."He said;sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 pm

"Those lying cheats!" Kouen flung his knife into a nearby tree,angry again. "I trusted her! I respected our hokage!" Kouen said. "She lied to me! I risked my life for this village!" Kouen said,his rage growing. "I was lied to! Argh!" Kouen said,now trying to breathe deeply to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:06 pm

He made two beams of wood burst from the ground;allowing them both to sit on them."Calm down bud'.."He spoke softly;telling Kouen what to do."For now;we have to make up a group to fight back;unless we have to fight them alone.."He said;sighing."More importantly;we must orchestrate a plan to take them down."
Back to top Go down
Kouen

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Sighing,kouen nodded then sat down. "Your right. I can take menye. He's over confident and slow. Yuki has Subaku though." Kouen says,rubbing his chin. He looks at the ground,thinking. "If we take down yuki and raven,menye might give up. Maybe." Kouen says.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 pm

He nodded;speaking his plan out."I can take Raven..."He said;sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kouen

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm

"I trusted her...I really did. I had a gut feeling,but I ignored it." Kouen says,then sighing. "Yeah. You can." Kouen says. "We'll have to take yuki together though." Kouen says. He stands up,walking over to retrieve his knife.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 pm

"Now lets think.."He said;looking at Kouen."How shall we do this.."He said;curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

(forgive me im bored and ignored so yeah) watchin convo ''...'' thinks no way not possible i got to end this plan
Back to top Go down
Kouen

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 am

Kouen takes his knife from the tree he threw it in,sheathing it. "Well...I'll think." Kouen says,as he walks back to and sits on the beam.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:24 am

thinks there must be a way so i can stay here and not be seen... oh right...she concentrates chakra into there kunai and weapons as they begin to float in mid air
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:07 pm

He senses her chakra;scratching his head;but actually performing handsigns.Suddenly,beams of wood shot out of the ground;tying around Nazuna's body;the hard wood binding her."We have an intruder.."He says;looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:08 pm

jumps out of way "you lie!!"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Another beam of wood comes out beside her;tying her up completely."You child...you wish to believe everything you want to believe!"He said;pointing out her foolish actions."You're a mere pawn in their games,and once the truth becomes known they'll have no further need of you."He said;angerily."Face the facts...they played you like a board game;they won."
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 pm

"no!!" cuts the the wood with your own weapon and i drop down "i refuse to think that"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:22 pm

{I don't have a weapon out;the wood's hard so I doubt any weapon of yours can cut it -.-"}

"Let me spread some light on the situation.."He says;performing handsigns;beams of wood emerging from him;making a solid wood replica of himself."Watch.."The Wood clone said;performing handsigns;it transforming into Yuki Uchiha{Akatsuki Leader;Kazekage}."Why should I care about you telling on us..even your Hokage;Raven;is in the Akatsuki."The voice of Yuki said;chuckling."Tell me...how would my clone know Raven was in the Akatsuki;if I was lying."He said;sighing.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:24 pm

"lies yuki-domo is a respected kage and she would never stoop to that level!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 pm

"How do you know?"He asked;curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 pm

"yuki-domo is strange yes but i know that she can't do that i know that for fact she would never harm a soul shes too kind"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:30 pm

"You agree that she's strange...."He said;grinning."Ahh...but facts are just believed opinions."
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:32 pm

"shut up shut up shut up!!!!" chakra fuse glows brightly to send chakra to cut through your bindings
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm

The beams of wood went over her mouth;the wood much mjore stronger then her mere chakra can handle."What shall we do with this girl..?"He asked;looking at Kouen.
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 pm

her chakra surges through my fan and sword causing them to float
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Suddenly,he held a vial infront of her face;the toxic aroma being a knockout gas;putting her to sleep instantly;the weapons that were floating fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}   Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Woodlen Area{Me and Kouen Only}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next