Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!

Naruto Shinobi RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazuna

Nazuna

Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons) Empty
PostSubject: Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons)   Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Name:Oishiki
History:this is a clan that uses weapons as a tactical stragety weapon...everymerber in the clan were mostly stressed on the fact that the bigger the weapon the harder the chakra can get through it to use as a weapon how they got their nickname was easy they put chakra into weapons enough to make the weapons to float in mid air without the user to hold them...this clan also had one strangth and that was in weaponry battle even if was your own they could manipulate your weapon against you though as i said a huge amount of stress on the users chakra
Jutsus:think of later
Other Info:each clan member had a mark on apart of their body but most people see it as a tattoo and don't bother
Back to top Go down
Yuki Uchiha
Admin
Yuki Uchiha

Marrige/Love : Single

Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons)   Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 pm

approved ^^
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinobirp.forumotion.net

Oishiki Clan (or also known as the clan of ghost weapons)
Page 1 of 1