Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi RPG!!!

Naruto Shinobi RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiraiu Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikataoku Hiraiu

Marrige/Love : none

Hiraiu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hiraiu Clan   Hiraiu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey...I used to have this clan on another site, not sure how accepted it would be on this site...hope you enjoy ^^'

element- Lightning & Ice(water/wind)

name-Hiraiu

effect-When used, the bloodline allows the user to control ice. The user is a natural master at any ice/snow, water, wind, or lightning-based jutsu and in rare occasions a strong understanding and ability of electromagnetism has been observed. From this bloodline the user creates ice that they manipulate. At advanced stages they can create ice which can contain an electrical charge. Mastery of said trait is extremely difficult at first and will not come without its repercussions (possible electrical damage to the body when training). Common Traits of the clan include: speed, agile/nimble, graceful, flowing in motion and it is not uncommon for said clan to battle in a dance-style taijutsu-like movement, similar to the ways of the kaguya's dancing taijutsu. A specialty of the eyes is that they are capable of seeing through snow and lightning storms with ease, overall providing better accuracy.

Distinction-The eyes of the user when activated usually do not change much as, after the first activation ever the users eyes remain an icy blue in color and only change as the user goes through the levels. Occasionally over time the user's hair will frost-over and will grow lighter, bluer.

Levels:
Level1:Hiraiu Clan BlueEyes
The first level of the bloodline is achieved through a special ritual performed by the clan leader. The ritual involves an advanced Ice/Snow-based jutsu and the user must survive through it. In short, the user must be able to survive the freezing cold weather of the bloodline itself. This gives the user basics in manipulating ice (small weapons, weak barriers, equality to genin-leveled techniques) Once again, once this is obtained, the user's eyes remain icy blue.

Level 2:Hiraiu Clan Level210
To obtain this level, the member must experience the loss of a loved one. This is signified by the darkening of the coloring of the eyes. This Furthers the user's abilities of ice manipulation to a chuunin-like status. One main difference is that this user can make his ice fragment into a powder, aka snow. The user is also able to control snow around him, or manipulate water into ice using a special temperature lowering jutsu

Level 3: Hiraiu Clan Eyelightening
To obtain this level...the user gets initiated into the unique and special branch of the clan, those that are capable of instilling electricity into their ice. This initiation involves high-currents of electricity being charged through the members body and is sometimes proved to be lethal.

Level 4: Appearance is classified (cause i cant think of something right now) This Level Is rare and only obtainable by a select few, at this level the user's control of electricity within the ice is so great that he/she becomes loosely able to control small levels of electromagnetism. Little else is known.

Clan History A rouge ninja from the village Hidden in the Clouds had come upon a village of a peculiar clan.....they could create water, ice and even sustain life in the icy tundra of Snow. The rouge ninja was very very intrigued to find this and he searched the village for a woman with this bloodline one who he could pass his bloodline and also mix hers so the child would be a "super" child he soon found a woman and 9 months later a child was born he had traits of both clans and could control water and lightning to an extent this making his motions smooth yet fast. Throughout the years this child Spread his unique bloodline until it became the small clan of Hiraiu that exists today hidden within the Snow Village
Back to top Go down
Menye Nolmaru

Menye Nolmaru

Location : killing someone and giving people what they deserve, MEEEE!!!!!!
Marrige/Love : no

Hiraiu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiraiu Clan   Hiraiu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

((heads up, you might wanna make a char first))
Back to top Go down
Yuki Uchiha
Admin
Yuki Uchiha

Marrige/Love : Single

Hiraiu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiraiu Clan   Hiraiu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshinobirp.forumotion.net
Umi

Umi

Hiraiu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiraiu Clan   Hiraiu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 pm

i could counter all that lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku Hiraiu

Marrige/Love : none

Hiraiu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiraiu Clan   Hiraiu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm

lemme guess...fire?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiraiu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiraiu Clan   Hiraiu Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiraiu Clan
Page 1 of 1